the winch is a light lifting device that lifts or traces heavy objects with wire rope or chain winding drum. the winch can be lifted vertically, horizontally or tilted. In recent years, the application of winch more and more widely, the use of different winch types and structure are also different.
1. The winch is sorted by the number of drum: single drum winch, double drum winch and multi-roll winch. The single drum winch is the most common in engineering applications. It has only one rope groove drum to store cables or wire ropes. generally used for low capacity requirements of the occasion;
2. According to the wire rope winding method: winding winch and friction winch;
3. According to explosion proof performance: explosion - proof winch and non - explosion proof winch;
4. According to the driving mode: mechanical drive, electric drive, pneumatic winch, hydraulic winch;
• Mechanical drive winch, with a diesel engine through the chain drive or belt, gear transmission winch. Installation and layout complex, large volume transmission system, the total weight of heavy; difficult to achieve a wide range of Promise speed.
• Electric drive winch, take the motor as the power source, winch driven by various transmission mechanism for rotating drum. small winchs often use motor-driven methods, can achieve single-speed (or two-speed) and two-way rotation function, but can not achieve low-speed start and smooth speed.
• Pneumatic winch, compress air supplied by air compressor as the driving force, drive the winch by means of a pneumatic motor. need to configure the compressed air station, sensitive to the external environment.